Live, Work, PlayReston is an upscale and lively community built upon founding principles of “Live, Work, Play and Get Involved.” This is a place in which residents can live, work and play in their own community, sharing the scenic beauty and neighborhood amenities that promote a great quality of life. Voted one of Money Magazine’s Best Places to Live in 2014, Reston is divided into 5 woodsy village centers, each designed to be no more than a half mile walk from most homes and each featuring daily services that residents may need. No matter what stage of life – first time home buyer, full house or empty-nester –Reston really does have something for everyone.
Reston is a self-contained community, balancing living space with recreation, open spaces and commercial development. Some of the benefits of living in Reston:
- 15 outdoor pools
- 52 tennis courts
- 7 outdoor pavilions and picnic areas
- 100+ recreational areas including ball fields and playgrounds
- 72-acre Walker Nature Education Center
- 4 lakes (Lake Anne, Audubon, Newport and Thoreau)
- Boat and paddle board rentals at Lake Anne
- 55 miles of pathways
- Popular town center with shopping, restaurants and movie theater
- Reston Community Center for programs, classes and concerts
- Lake Fairfax Park, a 476 acre park with a fish stocked lake, boat rentals, campgrounds, picnic areas, water park, skate park and miles of walking and bike trails with FREE admission
- Annual festivals include Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival, Oktoberfest, Taste of Reston, Reston Multicultural Festival, Wine Festival and Washington West Film Festival to name a few
- Lots of kid-friendly events in and around Reston
Contact me anytime for help navigating the city. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Helping Restonians buy & sell in total comfort!